Thursday, November 19, 2015

Glimpsed Glory and The Aunts

This week, I've had the great honor of guest blogging over at Glimpsed Glory!

It's honestly some of my best work & was such a sweet revelation to my soul.

And it lead me to this: God loves His girls; He will not stand for our mistreatment. So if you feel discarded, used, or abandoned, know that He sees and He cares and He's not letting it go. There are so many examples of this in the Bible (Tamar springs right to mind).
He longs to be your safe place. Let Him.
And pray for your sisters, because in some ways we all feel those things and we've all (hopefully unintentionally) caused others to feel them too.
So this week, let's network; let's build each other up; let's love on each other, encourage one another, and be the community -- the sisterhood -- we were made to be.

Which brings me back around to the author of Glimpsed Glory. She and the ladies I refer to as "The Aunts" are such an enormous blessing to me. Not everyone grows up surrounded by such shining examples of loving in the hard times, how fun Christ-centered friendship is, and what it looks like when love has legs; but I did and that's because of you ladies. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment